Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW MANY POINTS FOR COLLECTION 'DROP OFF'

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOW MANY POINTS FOR COLLECTION 'DROP OFF'

We just hosted a credit education class yesterday for our mortgage broker customers. Of course we sold some of our products during the webinar but it mainly included case studies of files that we have processed and performed corrections at the bureaus with before and afters of the consumer's FICO scores.

There was one case that we included that was specifically removing a collection from a customer's file because the CA had provided a letter of deletion.

Before: (Date pulled- 2/18/08)
EXP- 655  
TRU- 663
EXU- 670

After: (Date pulled- 2/25/08)
EXP- 753
TRU- 751
EQU- 754

Take a look at the free webinar to get an idea of what types of changes could occur when making correction but keep in mind that these were items changed through mortgage brokers and rapid dispute services. Look for the webinar library on the bottom right hand corner of the home page.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just GW's a medical collection paid off  March 05 that  is form 12/01....scheduled drop is 11/08...but Im  hopeful  that my pleading GW might sway them to dro p early...so Im wondering too about score change....
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

"WISHES When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams really can come true.Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life.Then you are pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for, Unless its' death by meteor"

LOL. That's kind of like saying I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well it's not daylight....it's another freight train coming at you. Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks...I  just find the whole idea about as close to a  perfect summation of my life right now...glad you enjoyed it!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.