cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP showing on EX CW, but not on MF 1B

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: HP showing on EX CW, but not on MF 1B

Actually it’s illegal for EX to report any of your SP‘s to anyone other than you and you only.

So if they’re being reported on third-party CMS, I would be willing to bet it’s coded as as an HP and MF is just buggy.

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 5 HP dings to add; will update again.
Message 11 of 15
Valued Contributor

Yeah the third-party CMSs do not classify inquiries; if they receive inquiry data, it’s a HP, OmarR.

If it was supposed to be an SP or you were told it would be an SP, you should maybe have them re-coded, if you care.

Is it just the one or you said there is another one?

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Message 12 of 15
Frequent Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
Yeah the third-party CMSs do not classify inquiries; if they receive inquiry data, it’s a HP, OmarR.

If it was supposed to be an SP or you were told it would be an SP, you should maybe have them re-coded, if you care.

Is it just the one or you said there is another one?

My SP is just a CLI, which at the moment, I have forgotten which card is was for. But MF 1B codes as SP, some third parties as HP, and other third parties nothing (SP).

You are probably right that if some third-parties can see it, it is possibly a HP. That one is from around 11-2017, so it's another one that I really won't care about in 2 months.

EQ=846       TU=834        EX=822      INQ=0/0/2     UTIL=1%        AZEO

Message 13 of 15
Valued Contributor

Would you mind showing me what it looks like when MF displays something as a SP? Would you mind posting a screenshot (Re-dacted as necessary, of course)? I’ve never seen that before and would love to see it! If you don’t mind and if it’s not too much trouble.

FYI, customer service has now referred my case to upper management. I’ll bet it’s the coding. Somehow somebody left off a semicolon or something somewhere for credit union inquiries... somebody left off something programming something somewhere. LOL.

Not really funny at all though, with the prices we pay. I know I expect accurate information because there’s nothing cheap about the service or the reports. I mean it’s already bad enough that everything is so delayed and buggy. And then they want to blame Experian without thorough investigation.

Hey, if its Experian’s fault, I’ll be the first one to get on them, but when it’s displaying on other third-party CMSs, but not MF, it’s obvious the culprit is MF.

Hopefully they will resolve it soon now that its escalated. The customer service is usually terrific, it’s just the technical issues that they need to fix that they do not.

Message 14 of 15
Frequent Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
Would you mind showing me what it looks like when MF displays something as a SP? Would you mind posting a screenshot (Re-dacted as necessary, of course)? I’ve never seen that before and would love to see it! If you don’t mind and if it’s not too much trouble.

It's been a while, but I will have to see if I still have the downloaded 1B report.  I do know that when you select the "download printable" report and you save it your computer, it just shows a dedicated page, at the end of the report, of your HP's. No SP information. I just don't remember if the online "accessible for 60 days" (or whatever) version shows SP's or not.

EQ=846       TU=834        EX=822      INQ=0/0/2     UTIL=1%        AZEO

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.