cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, all I am new so please bare with me. I hope I am i...

tag
need2win

Hello, all I am new so please bare with me. I hope I am i...

Hello, all I am new so please bare with me. I hope I am in the right thread! I have a couple of questions. I have very low credit score in low 500's, and I am looking to build it back up! I know it takes time. I have a pretty good mix of credit I have a mortgage, student loans (in deferment), auto loan, and one orchard bank cc. My first question is I know how important revolving credit is, should I apply for another cc (i was thinking of secured card through BofA) to help out my score (of course along with keeping low balance and pif) would two cc be better than one? Second question is I got an auto loan at very high intrest rate 18.99% in March. My student loan is giving much lower rate of 6.8 and no intrest while in school. I was thinking will it be better for my score just to continue to make on time payments or would it matter if I pay it in full? The third question is I have some baddies on report will be able to start to pay off next year. will the 7 years start over once I pay them?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.