Did you mean: 

Help Ballpark my FICO score

tag
creditpete

Help Ballpark my FICO score

AAoA - 9 years

No lates, no collections, no judgements

5 revolving accounts- 2 with 0 balance, 3 with 19.9k in total balances

52.3k in available credit (38% utilization)

1 installment account for a lease - good standing

2 mortgage accounts, 8 years old - good standing

Just wondering if its a good time to re-apply for our mortgage.  Looking for at least 700.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help Ballpark my FICO score

There's not enough info. Have you pulled your FICO reports to at least get an idea? 

Your util is a bit high. I'd bring that down with at least one more CC at a $0 balance.

Message 2 of 5
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Just guessing, of course, but I'd think 730-745 at least. That's unless there's something bad on your report that you may be unaware of. Could be higher, but I'd be surprised if you were under 700.

Message 3 of 5
creditpete

i pulled them a couple of weeks ago before i paid down some balances - the fico score my lender pullled and the one i pulled were completely different.  so its useless to pull anything here.  just wondering your thoughts on a score.

i'll let you know when my scores are re-pulled early next week.

thanks!

Message 4 of 5
4rmMiami2SC

The score you bought here on myfico was different then the lender!!?? Guess I'm getting my hopes up for a let down ; ( .. err it would be much better if they go by income instead of this credit stuff. Where the fico score at least somewhat close...?? Thanks for your time
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.