cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I have a question, somebody told me one day, that my...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! I have a question, somebody told me one day, that my...

Hi! I have a question, somebody told me one day, that my wife will have my same score because for all my credit cards I authorized her I card, we are waiting for her social so I was telling her that we need to start building her credit then that was the person a mencionate before says, I would like to know if anybody have knowlegde of this.

pinkiwinki
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi! I have a question, somebody told me one day, that my...

Definitely some truth to that. They are changing that soon. It is important for her to start her own credit history because with in months the AU, co-card holders will no longer be counted towards FICO credit scores.
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ilovepizza wrote:
Definitely some truth to that. They are changing that soon. It is important for her to start her own credit history because with in months the AU, co-card holders will no longer be counted towards FICO credit scores.

"Co-Card Holders"? Do you mean joint?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused111 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

"Co-Card Holders"? Do you mean joint?

Co- Authorized Users (AU)
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

PS... your scores\files will never merge into one if that is what you are thinking.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.