Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for 5/4/2 Scores to Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long for 5/4/2 Scores to Update

I pulled up mine and no update to my 5/4/2 scores and my scores have gone up with all three Fico 8 scores. Any suggestions?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long for 5/4/2 Scores to Update

@Anonymous wrote:

I pulled up mine and no update to my 5/4/2 scores and my scores have gone up with all three Fico 8 scores. Any suggestions?

We would need to know more details about your profile to advise what would be the best strategies to increase your 5/4/2 scores. Any late payments, charge offs, or collections? How many revolving accounts do you have? How many of those are reporting balances? What is your utilization, per card and overall? How many open loans do you have? What is the age of your oldest account and the average age of your accounts? Also, how recent was your newest account opened?

The more details you can provide on your profile the better insight we cna give as to why you have seen F8 changes but not 5/4/2 changes. We can also give you some strategies that have been proven to increase 5/4/2 scores.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.