Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge score drop!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge score drop!

mooshi as long as you don't take on any late payments and continue to pay over the minimum payment (say, 2-3X or more) your risk for AA is incredibly low.  There are examples of it, which I'm sure SJ will share with us, but those are an incredibly small percentage compared to the introduction of negative information to a credit report.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re not Brutal at all...😊 I’m gonna just roll with it. Make my payments on time and not sweat it. Thanks
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You’re not Brutal at all...😊 I’m gonna just roll with it. Make my payments on time and not sweat it. Thanks

The only edit I would make to the above statement is "...make my > minimum payments..."

Message 23 of 24
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

mooshi as long as you don't take on any late payments and continue to pay over the minimum payment (say, 2-3X or more) your risk for AA is incredibly low.  There are examples of it, which I'm sure SJ will share with us, but those are an incredibly small percentage compared to the introduction of negative information to a credit report.

In my case I was never actually able to find out why they took adverse action against me, but some 'alternative' reasons for which it sometimes happens are (a) opening new accounts with other lenders and (b) accepting balance transfer offers.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.