cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know this was asked a lot of times but I can’t find any recent posts.

tag
Brookenic84
New Contributor

I know this was asked a lot of times but I can’t find any recent posts.

I want to see my mortgage scores but I am trying to wait until all of my credit cards update. I am trying the azeo advice right now trying to get a mortgage. I’m getting antsy to know what my scores are because there is a house I’d love onthe market right now. Can i pay and see them now and then pay again and see them once my cards all update? Or is it once every three months you can update these scores?
December 2018

As of 3/25/2019

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: I know this was asked a lot of times but I can’t find any recent posts.

You can pay as often as you'd like. Smiley Happy But of course, you want to minimize that.

Signing up for myFICO Ultimate ($40 per month) will give you a fresh report monthly. That might be the best route during the mortgage process. Once you have a myFICO subscription, extra 3B reports may be purchased for $48, which is 20% off the price of 3B reports when you don't have a subscription.

To view your recent posts, click or tap on your username. Then, in the dropdown menu directly underneath your post count, choose "Latest Contributions by Brookenic84."

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Brookenic84 wrote:
I want to see my mortgage scores but I am trying to wait until all of my credit cards update. I am trying the azeo advice right now trying to get a mortgage. I’m getting antsy to know what my scores are because there is a house I’d love onthe market right now. Can i pay and see them now and then pay again and see them once my cards all update? Or is it once every three months you can update these scores?

Yes you can pay and get an updated report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 5
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

As well, I'm reasonably sure that there's a trial run of the Experian product that costs only $1 if you cancel the service within a week.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8435 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8145 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, as many times as you wanna pay !
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.