Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I messed up big time and need to apologize

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: I messed up big time and need to apologize

Double-posting (rather than a reference to here)?

Message 11 of 14
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

M V V,  you are one hell of a man in my book.  Practicing what you preach to your sons is a rare thing these days.  It shows the high values that you have.  My hat is off to you.  Your family must be very proud of you.  Your mistakes are not that big of a deal in my eyes,  but how you handled  it was far bigger.  Kudos to you my friend. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 12 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

Double-posting (rather than a reference to here)?

I guess I am guilty of that.

I wanted to not only reply though in a particular thread (which will eventually fade away) but also float my apologies at the top for awhile so many more people can see it.

Message 13 of 14
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

MVV you have helped a TON of people up here, myself included.  I respect your feeling that you need to apologize but in no way did you mess up big time.  It was an error, and we ALL make 'em at one time or another. I appreciate all of the help you have given us all over the years! 

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.