Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really don't get AZEO

tag
ATLOMM
Valued Member

I really don't get AZEO

I am so confused,  I have followed all instructions to a T, and yet I see no movement in my mortgage scores. It has stayed at the exact same numbers for the last three months. Today's email just made me lose it.  My only credit card with a balance went from 10% to 2% below and Experian FICO 8  dinged me -2 points for this.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  

• Utilization Percentage
    10%  2%
  • Balance Amount
    $106.00  $21.00

For the background info, I have three credit cards
    $1000 - balance here is $21.00
    $500-balance here is $0
    $200-balance here is $0
7 REPLIES 7
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: I really don't get AZEO

@ATLOMM wrote:

I am so confused,  I have followed all instructions to a T, and yet I see no movement in my mortgage scores. It has stayed at the exact same numbers for the last three months. Today's email just made me lose it.  My only credit card with a balance went from 10% to 2% below and Experian FICO 8  dinged me -2 points for this.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  

• Utilization Percentage
    10%  2%
  • Balance Amount
    $106.00  $21.00

$500-balance here is $0
    $200-balance here is $0

When was the last time you refreshed your mortgage scores? They only update when you buy a new report or refresh if you have a subscription. 

What are your current mortgage scores? 

Message 2 of 8
ATLOMM
Valued Member

@dragontears wrote:

@ATLOMM wrote:

• Utilization Percentage
    10%  2%
  • Balance Amount
    $106.00  $21.00

$500-balance here is $0
    $200-balance here is $0

When was the last time you refreshed your mortgage scores? They only update when you buy a new report or refresh if you have a subscription. 

I have a subscription so it refreshes on the 4th of every month. 

Message 3 of 8
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@ATLOMM wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

@ATLOMM wrote:

• Utilization Percentage
    10%  2%
  • Balance Amount
    $106.00  $21.00

$500-balance here is $0
    $200-balance here is $0

I have a subscription so it refreshes on the 4th of every month. 

Ok so you manually refresh your reports on the 4th of every month, correct? 

What are your current mortgage scores? And what changes to your profile have you made that you were expecting to change the mortgage scores? 

Message 4 of 8
ATLOMM
Valued Member

@dragontears wrote:

What are your current mortgage scores? And what changes to your profile have you made that you were expecting to change the mortgage scores? 

Yes I get an alert from Myfico to refresh every 4th.  

Changes nothing really- just doing AZEO as best as I understand it. Keeping only one credit card with a balance that is less than 10%, right now it is at 2%.  I have been doing this for the past 5 months but my scores on the mortgage side have remained the exact same give or take +1 or -1 point change each month.  I had some collection accounts that I paid off last year and 4 late payments on my car loan with Regions from 2 years ago.  I have been sending Goodwill letters to the CEO and all C-Suite staff but so far nothing, but will keep trying I guess.   

Current mortgage scores are EQ-664,  TU-671 and EX-672. I am trying to get to 700 by May. It doesn't seem possible. 

Message 5 of 8
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

@ATLOMM wrote:

Changes nothing really- just doing AZEO as best as I understand it. Keeping only one credit card with a balance that is less than 10%, right now it is at 2%.  I have been doing this for the past 5 months but my scores on the mortgage side have remained the exact same give or take +1 or -1 point change each month.  I had some collection accounts that I paid off last year and 4 late payments on my car loan with Regions from 2 years ago.  I have been sending Goodwill letters to the CEO and all C-Suite staff but so far nothing, but will keep trying I guess.   

Current mortgage scores are EQ-664,  TU-671 and EX-672. I am trying to get to 700 by May. It doesn't seem possible.

Doing AZEO month after month won't alter the score, as best I understand it. It should keep your score relatively stable with respect to credit card optimization, but it won't continually improve your score month over month.

Message 6 of 8
ATLOMM
Valued Member

@disdreamin wrote:

@ATLOMM wrote:

Doing AZEO month after month won't alter the score, as best I understand it. It should keep your score relatively stable with respect to credit card optimization, but it won't continually improve your score month over month.

I see, I guess that's what I was hoping for.  Do you have any other suggestions of what may increase ones scores?

Message 7 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@ATLOMM wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

Yes I get an alert from Myfico to refresh every 4th.  

This may be why. Loan baddies affect loan scores too it seems. Two yrs is still kinda fresh. Time will do wonders as these age. Yes AZEO helps when it comes to lenders. Are the collections still on your reports and how long till they fall off the cliff?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.