Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will purchase today, thoughts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will purchase today, thoughts?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out which FICO monitoring I should get.

I want to be able to see my updated scores from EX, EQ and TU anytime i log in, be able to get alerts from changes and what is affecting the changes.  Not interested in vantage scores at the moment, only FICO.

How much do you currently pay for yours, which company and what is included in your package?

Thanks in advanced!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I will purchase today, thoughts?

Best to get the 3b monitoring here- it gives you true a report with true FICO scores and updates. I had it until recently- saving a little in the short run but will totally subscribe again. Offers multiple versions of the 3b scores. 24.95 a month.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO® Score 8 from each of the 3 bureaus - So i'll be able to see my scores for EX EQ TU?

One 3-bureau credit report per subscription year - What is this mean? A regular credit report for EX EQ TU per year? Is it three into one (combine) or separate?

Daily monitoring of your 3-bureau credit reports and tracking of FICO Score 8 from all 3 bureaus; and additional FICO® Score versions with your 3-bureau credit report. - This sounds same as above, correct?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

FICO® Score 8 from each of the 3 bureaus - So i'll be able to see my scores for EX EQ TU? Your actual FICO scores from all three initially and ongoing as things update.

One 3-bureau credit report per subscription year - What is this mean? A regular credit report for EX EQ TU per year? Is it three into one (combine) or separate? This is a detailed report once per year. You get to see inquiries, negative accounts, etc. It's similar to what you get free annually (but that doesn't have the score).

Daily monitoring of your 3-bureau credit reports and tracking of FICO Score 8 from all 3 bureaus; and additional FICO® Score versions with your 3-bureau credit report. - This sounds same as above, correct? This is for updates to your score. If you have new balances reported for example and some movement has happened in your scores, you'll get an update, but not an entirely new report showing everything. Just notifications with a new score. Also, notice it says other scores too. You have many FICO scores with different models. FICO 8 is most commonly used, but other models are used by different institutions for different reasons. (older versions, etc). Some of those are included too.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! I purchased the $24.95/month

Message 6 of 9
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

I signed up a few months back for the $24.95 package (all 3 scores, monitoring and the 3B CR......now just to get an updated 3B report its 50 bucks? Is this right or am I reading it wrong?

Message 7 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

I signed up a few months back for the $24.95 package (all 3 scores, monitoring and the 3B CR......now just to get an updated 3B report its 50 bucks? Is this right or am I reading it wrong?

$41 and small change if we're talking MF 3B report.  $13 and change for single bureau, assuming you're using the monitoring solution.

Not sure on CCT personally.

        
Message 8 of 9
NRB525
Super Contributor

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

This is correct, however the full CR you got initially has been updating and evolving based mostly on the alerts you have been getting, so you really don't need the full detailed report yet. The only items that aren't shown in the alerts are when certain aged negatives fall off, or other subtle changes in the file.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.