Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish I could see more on myfico app

tag
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

I wish I could see more on myfico app

today i got an alert that i got a $500 increase to my overall credit limit - but i looked at all my card accounts and dont see any cli . I wish you could see more detail to the myfico alerts to see what specifically they are talking about. some of the alerts i get i have no idea what its even in reference too smh . Who knows though , maybe they are reporting a cli before it even shows up 😂

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: I wish I could see more on myfico app

@mfinsmi1 wrote:

today i got an alert that i got a $500 increase to my overall credit limit - but i looked at all my card accounts and dont see any cli . I wish you could see more detail to the myfico alerts to see what specifically they are talking about. some of the alerts i get i have no idea what its even in reference too smh . Who knows though , maybe they are reporting a cli before it even shows up 😂

Agreed that it would be nice if MyFICO alerts were more informative than they are. It sounds to me, though, that you are referring to an alert from TransUnion, the alerts for which are the least informative.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Many alerts will make you go huh? For what. I lost 6 on TU probably because the new BCP reported. The others have the new account, no change. There is no rhyme or reason what will or wont alert with a great explanation. My pull is next week. We'll see what happens.

Message 3 of 4
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@mfinsmi1 wrote:

Agreed that it would be nice if MyFICO alerts were more informative than they are. It sounds to me, though, that you are referring to an alert from TransUnion, the alerts for which are the least informative.

You are 100% correct in guessing it was Transunion lol 

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.