Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is credit karma accurate on AAoA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is credit karma accurate on AAoA

seeing that credit karma can be a little off sometimes on the CC offers and credit scores. so it says on my credit reports that m AAOA is a little over a year ?

is this correct with credit karma ?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is credit karma accurate on AAoA

@Anonymous wrote:

seeing that credit karma can be a little off sometimes on the CC offers and credit scores. so it says on my credit reports that m AAOA is a little over a year ?

is this correct with credit karma ?

Thanks 

Nope, they only use open accounts, Fico uses closed & open.

Message 2 of 4
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

They ignore closed accounts,  which really hurts me.   They ignore a 23 yr old closed account.  My aaoa with them is only 3 plus years where as fico has  me between 6 - 7 yrs aaoa. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

They ignore closed accounts,  which really hurts me.   They ignore a 23 yr old closed account.  My aaoa with them is only 3 plus years where as fico has  me between 6 - 7 yrs aaoa. 

It really doesn't hurt you because creditors consider closed accounts in their AAoA so it's best to ignore CK in that regards.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.