Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this the right AZEO formula?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this the right AZEO formula?

I've never been able to pull this off.  Something always ends up slipping. But this month I think I've got it.  Would this work?

-Discover: $49 reported on 3/5 off $1800 limit 

-Amex Delta Gold: $0 about to report on 5/13 off $1000 limit 

-Capital One: $0 about to report on 5/14 off $500 limit.  

I have no other credit cards.  

My Ex is 679, TU is 739 and EQ is 703.

Could I expect anything if all remains the same as above?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this the right AZEO formula?

Yes, what you're doing is AZEO.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

In theory, would this trigger a little bump?

Or any bump?

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 3 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Agreed with angelwingz

What was your previous # of cards reporting a balance and utilization % versus the future AZEO?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In theory, would this trigger a little bump?

Or any bump?

@Anonymous wrote:

It depends what your utilization was like  last month. If you crossed a threshold such as bringing your aggregate utilization down below 8.9% than yes.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My over all UTL last month was like 1%.  But my CapitalOne was over 13% which is technically where I failed the AZEO formula?  See below.  That Capital One is as of last month.  So that will go to $0 and I just paid off the Amex so that will stay $0 too.

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 12.56.42 PM.png

Message 6 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

^ You'll gain points.

Aggregate utilization is optimized. Individual utilization was not bad either.

You were at 67% of cards reporting a balance. Now, you'll be 33% of cards reporting a balance. I don't recall estimated points gain. If I come across it, I'll post up.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you... Just to be clear though, that discover you see in the screenshot is from 3/5 so it's already posted.  I had 1 out of 3 repeating last month also but I think where I failed the formula is the Capital One individual ult was over 8.9%.   

So this month that's not the case.  And I'm letting my discover report vs the Capital One. 

Message 8 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you... Just to be clear though, that discover you see in the screenshot is from 3/5 so it's already posted.  I had 1 out of 3 repeating last month also but I think where I failed the formula is the Capital One individual ult was over 8.9%.   

So this month that's not the case.  And I'm letting my discover report vs the Capital One. 

If you were 1/3 last month and 1/3 this month. Then, you were at AZEO for both months. You should not see any score change.

For individual utilization, over 28.9% appears to be the threshold for most before score penalty. Aggregate utilization over 8.9% is another score penalty.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.