Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my social and a bad surprise

tag
AlwaysUp
Established Member

Re: Just got my social and a bad surprise

I just got ripped off then!!!! What about the Transunion score (I edited my post?)

Where I can get true Fico scores except Equifax website ?

Edit : I got my EQ Fico :

Where can I get my TU and EX Fico ?

Message 21 of 25
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

The score sold at the TU website is called a VantageScore. The only lender I know of (could be more of them) that uses the VS is Chase for some of their decisions.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. The TU FICO here is an older version (TU98) but it's still pulled my many lenders.

At one time you could also purchase your Transunion score at transunioncs.com but no more. Wal Mart now offers a TU08 score to those who have their store card and the Discover version. 

Message 22 of 25
AlwaysUp
Established Member

Thanks that's good to know!

Message 23 of 25
AlwaysUp
Established Member

YESSSS!! Collection removed from my Experian, VantageScore is now 702 for EX. I made a dispute yesterday over the phone and gave them the police report and they took it off!!!!!

I hope TU and EQ are going to remove it too!! Thanks god!

Message 24 of 25
AlwaysUp
Established Member

EQ gone for now!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.