cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's have a Chase Slate "Payment History" comparison

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Let's have a Chase Slate "Payment History" comparison

@Revelate wrote:

Does confirm if I want to be lazy I should go get some more revolving tradelines though Cat Tongue

How many do you have?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Let's have a Chase Slate "Payment History" comparison

@NRB525 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Does confirm if I want to be lazy I should go get some more revolving tradelines though Cat Tongue

How many do you have?

Right now I have 9 and my data doesn't follow his; though I think BW got the bulk of his data from FICO 04 (Beacon 5.0) explicitly though I could be mistaken in that.  Never asked and FICO 8 did change some things, this could be one admittedly though I saw similar behavior under the old version of Scorewatch here.  I do see differences between 1 vs. 3 cards reporting a balance with my DCU monitoring, my file is stable enough currently to assert that where I went from 693 to a 700, though most of my test data is all FICO 8 these days.

Based on what Thomas and Sandi have each reported, it's probably in my interest to obtain another 4-5 revolving lines such that I can be lazier on my reported balances and not have it impact my credit.  That'll probably happen over the next two years, and absolutely will once my last derogatory is gone.  Go Go Gadget Rebucket! Smiley Happy

        
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.