cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 37 points on Experian and Not sure why?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lost 37 points on Experian and Not sure why?

@Anonymous wrote:

I would use Experian's dispute system and dispute that late, putting in the comments that you don't see a late on your hard copy report and you know you weren't late. Normally I would suggest a phone call but with COVID-19, pretty sure you wouldn't be able to get through. You want to get this taken care of ASAP because you don't want that incorrect score to cause other lenders to take action against you. 

Have you tried calling Discover? Maybe offer to pay off the balance for an off cycle report and that will fix it? Disco is great about off cycle reporting. 

ETA: was typing too slow lol. 

Finally got through a supervisor and someone who understood what the problem was. She opened up a ticket with tech support to fix the issue and asked me to give it 3 days for resolution.

Meanwhile i requested discover an off cycle report for $0 balance/paid off. They said it will take 2 days to update.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RSX  @Anonymous @Remedios  they reopened my cards after being reported as closed. 

Message 12 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Your Discover cards are active again? 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@RSX  @Anonymous @Remedios  they reopened my cards after being reported as closed. 

You got them to reconsider the closure?

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope i did not do anything. I think they saw the bank statements which i uploaded and as salary deposits match my income i put in they must have reopened.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.