Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Collections Scored with TU?

tag
01mommy
New Contributor

Medical Collections Scored with TU?

I use USAA for the daily pulls, but thanks to disputes, I can continue to check my actual reports daily as well.  Today I noticed this disclaimer on my TU report:

Special notes: The display of your Social Security number has been abbreviated and your account numbers have been modified in this report for your protection. You may request disclosure of your full Social Security number by writing to us at the address found at the end of this report. Also, if any item on your credit report begins with `MEDICAL-`, it includes medical information and the data following `MEDICAL-` is not displayed to anyone but you except where permitted by law.

Of course, that's when I noticed TU doesn't report any of my medical collections...does this mean they are not computed into my score or that they just don't actually report?

Starting Score: 564 on 3/15/12
Current Score: 665 on 7/14/12
Goal Score: 675 by 9/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Medical Collections Scored with TU?

It's just not reporting to TU. Medical CAs do report though, but not always to all 3. FICO still scores them like any other CA.

Message 2 of 3
01mommy
New Contributor

Re: Medical Collections Scored with TU?

Thanks...in that case, I hope to see decent TU scores in July when my next quarterly report generates!

Starting Score: 564 on 3/15/12
Current Score: 665 on 7/14/12
Goal Score: 675 by 9/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.