More interesting 'Understanding your Score' tidbits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

More interesting 'Understanding your Score' tidbits

So on Transunion they say my positive is my credit history;
11 1/2 years vs 19 for top scorers
Average 7 vs 6 for top scorers

On Experian the exact same analysis puts me in the negative column.

But worse, is they say I have a recent late payment 2 years 2 months ago.

I looked at everything, THAT is coming from a CO Cap1 account that was DOFD in mid 2001, and somehow it says Last Payment 12/05. NEVER happened. The account was closed, CO'd, and not sold to anyone else. And I'm quite sure in 2005 I didn't pay anyone anything as that was the lean year.

Can they do this?

I'm seriously considering getting a credit attorney to sue them for this item because;

1) It was from a Corporate Card, and put on my personal reports because I am the officer listed.

2) So many items are off, the DOLA, DOFD I am almost positive are off, and the date of last payment is negatively affecting my credit and totally incorrect.

They've 'verified' twice, and asked ME to provide data that the account info is wrong.

Same sort of holds true for two unpaid collections, very old, and almost 100% certain the DOFD/DOLA are way off. Both out of SOL, and expiring in 6-12 months, but as I read my summaries, if I could get rid of the balances and the negative payment histories, my scores would skyrocket.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.