Re: Mortgage FICO score increase advice *UPDATE*

I see 700s in her near future! 

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 21 of 22
credit8502020
Established Contributor

Re: Mortgage FICO score increase advice *UPDATE*

@DSTforlife wrote:
She was able to get her mortgage mid score (Equifax) up to 699 as of yesterday. Which is a huge jump from 630 where she was. There are 3 tradelines yet to report, so she expects it to be even higher once they report since it should get her down below 28% aggregate utilization, with only 5 of her 14 revolving tradelines reporting balances, and none over 48% individual utilization. She followed the advice above exactly as offered. From her experience Equifax is always the slowest to report. Thank you so much for all of your guidance. She called me this morning....i could hear her happy dancing through the phone. :-D

@DSTforlife I'm glad you were able to help your Sister increase her scores! Congratulations to you both! Also as another resource, a great loan officer that uses a credit simulator like one that Credit Xpert offers to loan officers, would be able to also assist in determining a plan in order to reach a certain score. Not all loan officers know how to use it well, but loan officers like Alisa Glutz (Color My Credit on IG) definitely know how to use it. I'm glad you came back on the boards to get feedback and assistance as well. 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.