cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FICO has been real slow with updates lately? Anybody notice?

tag
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

My FICO has been real slow with updates lately? Anybody notice?

I have noticed that they have been very late with their updating. Usually if I get an alert on Experian than the next day I will se FICO but lately it has been 3 to 5 days. Also, I am not sure if it is My FICO or Comenity, they used to report within 24 to 48 hours after statement cut now they are taking a week or more.  

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My FICO has been real slow with updates lately? Anybody notice?

Seeing the same thing with mine.

Message 2 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I had 3 inquiries pop up on Transunion today from my mortgage shopping as reported by Credit Sesame.

Presumably I had at least 2 on the other bureaus.  Didn't get a monitoring alert at all, not sure what the breakdown is as I think I got them from Equifax lickety split last time I had inquiries.

        
Message 3 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

I had 3 inquiries pop up on Transunion today from my mortgage shopping as reported by Credit Sesame.

Presumably I had at least 2 on the other bureaus.  Didn't get a monitoring alert at all, not sure what the breakdown is as I think I got them from Equifax lickety split last time I had inquiries.

EQ finally reported 21ish hours after the inquiries were logged.  CK came in yesterday evening too in TU, oddly that triggered a pull of my report a day early for TU, whereas EQ is now one day cycled differently... oh the idiosyncracies of monitoring solutions.

        
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How's this for slow? I got an EQ alert today that my Lending Club loan reported.

• FIRST REPORTED
  • 04/01/2015
Message 5 of 7
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Thought I was the only one having this problem....I'm just now getting alerts from last week......whats up with that? 

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 6 of 7
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Still slow.... my goodness really? 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.