Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mortgage Journey using FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Mortgage Journey using FICO

Well...the two judgments and one lien are gone from EX now!  It did not change my fako score though, so not sure what the impact to my FICO might be.  My FAKO was really inflated at 670 (FICO 619).  I will pull the FICO again as soon as I get one more duplication error fixed.
Only TU has left to correct the PRs.

By the way, for those of you that might be effected by a lien or judgment release I will specify what happened to correct it.  Since my three were all due to the State Department of Revenue, they prepared documents for me called a Release of Lien. Mine was only a Partial Release, not because I was still liable, but because the judgment still stands in my ex's name.  Therefore the partial release pertained to releasing me and not him. They sent me the original documents and I copied them and sent them to the CRAs.  I included a copy of the statement of my Innocent Spouse status from the State Department as well to add credibility. I then took the originals to the County Clerk and Recorder.  They made me "Certified" copies of the originals, since I only had one original and my copies were not official (worth the $2 each).  They took the originals and are in the process of filing them at which point (about 10 days I am told) they will mail me back the originals to do with what I want. I will then go and file them with the courts to nullify the judgments (this comes with a filing fee - the Recorder's office was supposed to also, but they waived it).

The State said to file the "Recorded" copies with the CRAs, but before I knew that I just sent in regular copies that had not been recorded and it seemed to heve worked.  I didn't need to file with the court to get some TL changes, but I need to follow through for my own sake.

Even though I still have some PRs, getting 3 removed felt sooooooooooooooo good!!!

Keep you posted on any FICO changes!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Mortgage Journey using FICO - UPDATED

40 pt jump in EX after 3 judgmnets dropped!!!  Was 616 2 weeks ago and is now 656 with no other changes shown. (There are still 3 legit PRs left that will start to drop in 3 yrs)

EX began at 590 in Feb.
Message 12 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Mortgage Journey using FICO - UPDATED

Fantastic!
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Mortgage Journey using FICO

What is the matter with TU???  I sent the the exact same documentation I sent the others.  However, instead of removing the TLs off of my CR since I am no longer legally liable for the debt, they marked them as having been paid!   Can they not read???  There is no one they could have verified with that would have said it was paid.  The judgment has not been paid at all, by anyone,  but I am no longer legally liable.  I explained to them in the accompanying letter what the circumstance was so the documentation would not be confusing.  UGH!!!

When I get the recorded version of the docs and file them with the courts in a day or two, I am going to send it all again as well as request that they send me a transcript of what occurred during the first investigation.

Any other suggestions?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.