cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico now gives you Auto/Mortgage Score when pulling 3-report view?!

tag
cematteson
Valued Member

MyFico now gives you Auto/Mortgage Score when pulling 3-report view?!

My boyfriend who is rebuilding asked me to pull a 3-report view today and saw a tab I've never seen before. "Fico Score Versions" when clicked on it shows multiple scores and variations for EQ and EX. (no TU yet)  Auto Enahanced, bankcard and mortgage scores each had a couple of versions showing score for that version. Has anyone else seen this and are they accurate? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico now gives you Auto/Mortgage Score when pulling 3-report view?!

Welcome to the forums and you're right.  As of today it now includes additional scores for Experian and Equifax that show mortgage, auto and Bankcard scores.  Here's another thread where it's being discussed.  The scores are accurate.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/More-scores-from-myFICO-aka-best-consumer-frie...

Message 2 of 14
cematteson
Valued Member

Thank you! I searched and couldn't find a thread. I appreciate the information. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cematteson wrote:

Thank you! I searched and couldn't find a thread. I appreciate the information. Smiley Happy

You're very welcome.  That was perfect timing for you and your b/f.  Probably one of the very first to see the new scores.

Message 4 of 14
cematteson
Valued Member

I have been a myfico "stalker" for about 2 years. For some reason this was the first topic that made me say I HAVE TO POST! Smiley Wink  This forum is invaluable and the scores are a awesome addition.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cematteson wrote:

I have been a myfico "stalker" for about 2 years. For some reason this was the first topic that made me say I HAVE TO POST! Smiley Wink  This forum is invaluable and the scores are a awesome addition.

We are very glad to have you as a forum member and don't be so shy.  Post away 😃. You're right though this site has lots of valuable information no matter your situation.  And you mentioned your b/f is rebuilding.  Tell him to make good use of that forum if he hasn't already.  Many people have been helped immensely from visiting that board.  Good luck to both of you!

Message 6 of 14
cematteson
Valued Member

Thank you!

Message 7 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

Thank you for bringing attention to this much welcomed update! Way to go for the first post!

Message 8 of 14
EW800
Valued Contributor

This is such a welcome addition.  Thank you, MyFico!!!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone know when the transunion scores will be added?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.