Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU....CB inquries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU....CB inquries

I was approved for 15k CLOC...2900 GoRewards CC when I joined on Saturday.....opened Savings too. Today 3 pulls show up on MyFico Dashboard...TUX2 and EQ....my scores did NOT, I repeat, did NOT change. Unusual it seems, but no complaints here. Was expecting decrease in scores....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU....CB inquries

NFCU is HP happy.  That's just how they roll. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!! You will probably see a small score change soon.....Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approvals!! You will probably see a small score change soon.....Smiley Happy

The inquiries have shown up.....usually, the score change happens when they show up....I have not seen them change later AFTER they post. Anyone seen that b4?

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU......

Anythings possible. When i did my most recent little app spree, i figured it would be the end of me lol, 3 or 4 new cards was gonna kill my aaol. Ehh, only a couple points lost on my Ex and TU and about a month or 2 later my Ex is actually highest its ever been.

I think it all depends on state of your profile. You may get new hps but perhaps at same time, some are falling off or some have surpassed the 1 year mark so it doesnt affect your score as much.Enjoy the fact your Fico didnt go downSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous, I've merged your two threads into one.  Please refrain from starting the same thread in multiple forums... it's confusing to follow and goes against our practices here.

Thanks for understanding.

--UB

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous, I've merged your two threads into one.  Please refrain from starting the same thread in multiple forums... it's confusing to follow and goes against our practices here.

Thanks for understanding.

--UB

no problemo UncleB......you guys rock

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.