Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help from someone who is credit savvy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help from someone who is credit savvy

Thank you so much! I’m going to research goodwill letters and get to work.
Message 11 of 14
Kree
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

* Two medical accounts totaling $1200 paid off in Sept.; reporting since
* Credit card reported 30,60,90 between Dec 2012 & Feb 2013

These should be the biggest negatives on your account.  The 90d late will be gone in December, so if goodwills do not work, It won't stay on much longer anyway.

The medical accounts, should be excludable if you write the CRA and tell them they are paid medical debts. I believe paid medicals no longer count against, but this is a recent development, so I might be misunderstanding.

Message 12 of 14
xaximus
Valued Contributor

I'd also like to interject - if you advice on GW letters (Goodwill), search for GW Letters in the forum, there are a few threads that have some guidance in them. You will probably have to send GW letters several times, it doesn't always happen in the first round. There's people that have sent letters monthly for many months. The end goal is to saturate the lender until someone gives in.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I good thread going into further detail on what was said in the post above can be found at the link below:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-o...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.