cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to purchase a new score each time??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to purchase a new score each time??

Do you have to purchase a new score everythime you want to see where it is. Does it not atleast give a currents score each day till you have to renue? This seems alittle rediculous as I believe the credit reports change when there are updates.
Can someone answer this for me?
Thanks
Dori
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to purchase a new score each time??

I really would like to know the answer to this as well....this can get expensive..
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Do you have scorewatch? It monitors your score and keeps you updated
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch is nice, but dreadfully slow.  I just received an update today on an item that hit my reports last week.  I would expect a monitoring service to find out quickly that such a change has been made. 

For some of us, time is money if we're trying to get out of a bad mortgage into a better one, and those delays can be costly.
Message 4 of 5
Pants
Regular Contributor

I know what you mean SW is slow. But, I need to increase about 100 points before I can consider getting a better mortgage rate. My guess is it will probably take me 9 or 10 months yet to even get close enough to want to monitor my score everyday. I probably will get TC once I can get a little closer to the goal. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.