Did you mean: 

New Credit Card -17

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: New Credit Card -17

Tony4x4 wrote:

I come from South Africa

Congrats on the world cup victory over England  Smiley Happy  And I hope to make my first trip to SA in the first part of next year - but not my first trip to nAfrica.

And there a lot of SA expatriate groups in some of the larger cities in the US.  They can be very helpful
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: New Credit Card -17 - UPDATE

Ah, yes, hop on board our roller coaster. Smiley Happy

BTW, I hope you enjoy your first American Thanksgiving. And I guess it's supposed to be summer for you--hope your life doesn't get any more confusing for a while!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, when you do go to South Africa you have to make Cape Town part of your itinerary.

When South Africa played USA we opened up our house to our church so that our USA friends could be educate about a real mans sport , no helmets or padding Smiley Very Happy
It was good fun!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Credit Card -17 - UPDATE

Thanks for the Thanks Giving wishes, and to you and your family.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking at the TransUnion website and they offer a product at $14.00 per month that will give you access and monitoring of all 3 credit score and reports. Sound like a better deal than what MyFico offers. Any suggestions or advise?

Thanks again for all your advise and comments.

Regards

Tony

Don't even think about Experian or TU. They do not use FICO. free credit report or truecredit are rip offs and mean nothing to anybody. 
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.