cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New blog article: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

tag
Elizabeth_FICO
myFICO Employee

New blog article: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

Hello everyone! If there's a new blog article that I think you guys might like I plan on posting it in the Forums.

This week's article is: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

Let me know what you think about the article.

For more content don't forget to check out our blog.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: New blog article: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

I like this article.

I feel like it should be shared whenever someone posts something along the lines of being "insulted"/disappointed/confused/outraged as to why they didn't get an approval with their "X" score.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 2 of 3
Phana24
Regular Contributor

Re: New blog article: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

@Elizabeth_FICO wrote:

Hello everyone! If there's a new blog article that I think you guys might like I plan on posting it in the Forums.

This week's article is: My Credit Score Met the Minimum Requirement, Why Was I Denied?

Let me know what you think about the article.

For more content don't forget to check out our blog.

Under the listing "Adverse credit report items," you might want to include unpaid collections and late payments, especially more than thirty days.  I think that comes into play a lot as people rebuild their scores and go after better credit cards and auto loans.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.