Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bump for AZEO

tag
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Re: No bump for AZEO

idkcivilservant That Is because when she had all revolvers reporting zero, she was receiving the “no revolving balance penalty.“ When one revolver reported a balance, the penalty was removed and she got those points back.

I'm very aware of that - I was rebutting the previous assertion that it makes little differance on FICO 8 cards.

My 0% to 1% reported this morning, and my score went from 759 to 781. 22 points for removal of the all zero penalty on my Experan report.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gorgon wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've read some posts saying AZEO doesn't help dirty cards in FICO08.

I'm in that boat. With my dirty scorecard I saw no difference between AZEO and AZE2.

Ditto. I saw changes in my mortgage scores as expected but FICO 8 and 9 didn't care one bit. 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I’m new to my Fico and I’ve read a lot of helpful information. I plan on applying for a mortgage in the next six months and I recently started cleaning up and building my credit. My Fico 8 scores are Ex-682 ( lost 8 points to a hard inquiry yesterday) EQ-628 (1 collection reporting) TU-728. My Trans Union and Experian report have no negatives on it. Equifax is the only bureau reporting the collection which is due to fall off in February 2020. I have 2 new CC Capital One- 300 limit & Petal VISA 500 limit. I want to implement the AZEO method so that I can possibly get a point increase before applying for the mortgage. I don’t want to apply for another card because I don’t want my score to be affected by the hard inquiry. I was thinking about opening an open sky secured card so that I will have three cards total. Can you please give me some advice/tips ?
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.