Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that I have a Score of 828...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that I have a Score of 828...

I have reached a magical plateau of 825+. I realize that the perfect score of 850 is a myth and overall 825 is in reality about as high as most folks can go. My question is now that I'm a platinum credit risk what benefits do I have? I see no advantage in rates of a score above 775 and I'm not currently in the market for a home or car. I don't receive any solocitations (a good thing), but at the same time I'm curious if you folks sell or give out the list of 800+ clients for premium offers. I guess now that I have perfect credit I'd like to be rewarded in the manner of a limited amount of special offers, free trips to timesharing ect. Please LMK your opinion. Regards ..Sitting at 828 Message Edited by MR_800 on 03-06-2007 01:08 PM

Message Edited by MR_800 on 03-06-2007 01:09 PM
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Barry

CAre to answer my question....Do you sell or provide lists of 800+ or 825+ FICO scores to high-end companies for Premium offers? TY
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think they provide list to anyone.  The creditors...

I don't think they provide list to anyone.  The creditors submit their requirements and a list is generated based on that.  However, with scores that high, you really don't need preapproval do you?  It seems any card you apply for you should walk away with in 60 secs with online approval.
Message 3 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Mr 800 (or should that be Mr 828?), Brammy's right that F...

Mr 800 (or should that be Mr 828?),
Brammy's right that Fair Isaac doesn't provide such lists.  And, from what I've seen, it seems to be true that there really aren't any additional benefits to having a 800+ or a perfect score, which is why I'm always amazed at the lengths some folks will go to toward achieving such high scores.

-Barry
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once you eclipse 720 you are elite in the eyes of lenders...

Once you eclipse 720 you are elite in the eyes of lenders so there are no other magic thresholds that you will pass next. For your 800+ score you will get excellent rates for whatever you buy and a big old bucket of pride! :-)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Once you eclipse 720 you are elite in the eyes of lenders...

For those over 800: did you have to have a mortgage with many years of perfect record?
Message 6 of 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Mr. 800 you get a curtsie from me for all your trouble. Congrats on the bloated score.Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

bt:

you really digged deep in the archives to find this thread. nice to see someone searching for info.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

actually I've seen 845 for one of my amex green cardholders.

it wasn't a fako...it was a fico from experian.
Message 9 of 10
IsleSeat
Contributor

Totally correct. From my perspective, I was so utterly ashamed of my credit rating, being denied for just about anything in the card world, running to rescue losing my home and no lender would touch me in default, that I made it a discipline to get out of this mess. Needless to say, today, with my scores, I do not need the credit anymore, but I have restored my pride and confirmation, that I am worth something in the credit universe.

TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.