Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG 75 Point Drop and I Dont Know Why!

Community Leader
Legendary Contributor

Re: OMG 75 Point Drop and I Dont Know Why!

This Salle Port crap has not happened to me personally, but I am a retired Senior Executive from within the Fed Gvt, and can tell you that. bar none, the absolute best way to get any immediate action from fed, quasi-fed, or even private agencies, is to contact your congressman, who will willingly write a letter of inquiry to the party, and that gets things going!  Believe me!  A letter from an attorney puts them in legal confrontation mode.  A letter from a congressman puts them in scrutiny mode, both through public outcry and congressional scrutiny, and a congressman is free to say whatever he or she pleases.
For heavens sake, all, contact your congressman immediately!
Message 31 of 31