Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok what gives?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok what gives?

Ok please help me understand what's going on here? My wife has one measly credit card with a balance of $1500. Last months balance was $1200 at the time of reporting to the bureaus, so we paid the balance down to $58.00 and this is now reflected in the credit reports except Equifax which always seems to be a month behind. Anyhow, we didn't notice one change in FICO scores for Experian and Transunion. Am I missing something here? Woody
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ok what gives?

What is the credit limit on this card?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

and here current score and what baddies does she have?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry. I meant the credit limit is $1500. She has a student loan in collection that is scheduled to be consolidated within the next few days. She also has a small medical bill in collection but the CA has already agreed to a PFD. Woody
Message 4 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Woody wrote:
Sorry. I meant the credit limit is $1500. She has a student loan in collection that is scheduled to be consolidated within the next few days. She also has a small medical bill in collection but the CA has already agreed to a PFD. Woody

Shocking! Are you sure nothing else changed on your wife's CRs?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Make sure the SL is rehabed before consolidating it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.