Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oldest Acct Aged off TU- Fico Drop

tag
Adidas
New Contributor

Re: Oldest Acct Aged off TU- Fico Drop

Am I the only one extremely surprised that almost all of the age related categories only account for 35 points? I mean OP went from potentially the highest category to the lowest on both AAoA and AOA right?
FICO 08:743 EQ Bankcard from Citi, 764 EX from AmEx, 747 TU from Disc all updated 8/2017

Discover It $8,600 Since 08/2014 // AmEx BCE $23,100 Since 10/2015 // Citi DC $7,000 Since 06/2016 // BoA BBR $1,800 Since 11/2016 // US Bank Cash+ $3,000 Since 11/2016
Message 21 of 22
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Oldest Acct Aged off TU- Fico Drop

@Anonymous wrote:

If crossing 12 months for AAoA could potentially result in a different scorecard assignment, that could also result in a score change.

I agree it would be nice to hear some data on crossing things like 6 months and 1 year for AAoA.  2 years to me seems too high to be the first threshold crossed when considering most other FICO data has thresholds lower than that.

I feel like these data points are tougher to come by as those with very young files perhaps have not found a reason to find this forum yet.

The data analytics looks at variables both seperately and together; there's nothing that can be pulled from the correlation of any other age boundary unfortunately... and most negative thresholds are longer than that to be fair.

        
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.