Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oldest account hits 3 yrs scores drops up to 22 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Oldest account hits 3 yrs scores drops up to 22 points

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous      In that case my Feb 27th (last reporting date in Feb) and my March 1st (First reporting date in March) there was actually a 6 point increase with no change in UTL (at 92% at the time don't judge me XD) No changes in amounts on anything reporting, same number of inquiries, same addresses on file etc.    But more intreguing enough is that when I pulled up that report and really looked at it on the PRINT REPORT page it said 2 years and a few months so I back tracked to the 1 year 11 month/2 year Oldest Account it was actually October 31st to Nov the 3rd (last and first again reporting) so for October 31st my score was a 641 with my UTL 97% oh lawd don't judge me LMAO to 641 on November the 3rd when it shows 2 years oldest with the UTL 96% so a bit of change but I did notice a couple of inquiries fell off during that time as well so again I'm not sure if any of this helps?!    But now I am pretty sure that was the Car that made it 2 year change on Nov LOL but in regards to the CC the Top part is likely correct since March 1st would be 2 year month from March 21st 2018.     *gets dizzy* XD       

@Girlzilla88  i'm not gonna lie I'm really confused. I didn't understand this one. Don't worry, nobody's judging you for utilization, we've all had good and bad and hard times.

Are you saying that you just went back to check and see if you got anything when your oldest account (the car loan) turned two years old? And that you did not? Which I would not expect points because I don't think 2 years is a loan age threshold and it most certainly is not for scorecard reassignment on version 8 because that is 3-years.

So you got nothing for the oldest account turning 2 years but it looks like you got 6 points for the oldest revolver turning 2 years, is that correct?

Message 91 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous     So I had to update one of my posts sorry according to the Score Simulator if I don't do anything I will see a 5 point gain next month, BUT the post right above your last message is the one that I checked from end of Feb 2020 to March 1st 2020.     Where there was an increase with No change reported to my File Smiley Very Happy    I believe that may be the data point you mentioned you were curious about

@Girlzilla88 So if you got points March 1, 2020, what happened in March 2018 what does that correlate to?

Message 92 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous      Ok then so yes the Ga's Own CC would be my 'oldest' in the top section with my other CC's at March 21st 2018, I did see an increase from end of Feb 2020 to March 1st 2020 Report with no changes see that one post I replied Smiley Very Happy       So does that mean I will see another change come March 2021when my oldest Revolver/CC hits 3 years?!

@Girlzilla88 OK now that's making more sense, so when your oldest revolver hit two years you got six points at Experian? Awesome great data point. We don't know all the thresholds, we are still learning them, so maybe you can discover for us if it awards points at 2.5 and 3 years? Did you get anything September 1? and will definitely be watching for March 1. 

Message 93 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous "In that case my Feb 27th (last reporting date in Feb) and my March 1st (First reporting date in March) there was actually a 6 point increase with no change in UTL (at 92% at the time don't judge me XD) No changes in amounts on anything reporting, same number of inquiries, same addresses on file etc"  Smiley Very Happy

@Girlzilla88 congratulations, I think you just discovered the 2 year age of oldest Revolving Account threshold! Obviously we will have to have confirmation, but it seems promising!

Message 94 of 159
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous     Ok I'm going to try to hit all your questions at once so it's not so many replies in different posts XD    

Yes I went back to see what the original 2 year change was about (the car loan) but there was no change in score although some small changes in report were made.     

Yes I got nothing changed for 2 years OLDEST (car) but I got a 6 point gain for 2 years on Revolving with NO CHANGES on report 

March 2018 correlates to the Ga's Own CC (Opened March 21st 2018 and thus my oldest Revolver) 

So for Septemeber 1st   (From August 31st to September 1st report on EX) there was a 2 point GAIN with no changes UTL stayed the same at 82% for both total debt stayed the same inquiries are the same at 4 etc and no other changes I can see Smiley Very Happy

Message 95 of 159
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous    Remind me come FEB and I'll be sure not to add NEW accounts so we can check end of Feb to March 2021 XD

Message 96 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous     Ok I'm going to try to hit all your questions at once so it's not so many replies in different posts XD    

Yes I went back to see what the original 2 year change was about (the car loan) but there was no change in score although some small changes in report were made.     

Yes I got nothing changed for 2 years OLDEST (car) but I got a 6 point gain for 2 years on Revolving with NO CHANGES on report 

March 2018 correlates to the Ga's Own CC (Opened March 21st 2018 and thus my oldest Revolver) 

So for Septemeber 1st   (From August 31st to September 1st report on EX) there was a 2 point GAIN with no changes UTL stayed the same at 82% for both total debt stayed the same inquiries are the same at 4 etc and no other changes I can see Smiley Very Happy

@Girlzilla88 That makes perfect sense you should not have been awarded anything for 2 years oldest account. The only thing your oldest account will do is at three years cause the scorecard reassignment that you've already experienced (unless it's a revolver obviously and then it's because of the oldest revolver metric). 

So it appears you got 6 points at 2 years AoORA and September would be 2 points for 30 months AoORA likely. Congratulations you may have found two data points for us. Now we have some that need to be confirmed, that's great! thank you for your contributions! Please continue to watch it!

@Anonymous  check it!

Message 97 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 I think you should start a new thread noting the apparent awards for age of oldest Revolving Account at 24 and 30 months, since this thread was really for 3 year scorecard reassignment, and that way it will get more exposure for members to be aware. 

also were you able to note any changes of the other two bureaus?

Message 98 of 159
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous     Done and I tagged both you and CassieCard in it!     See the Thread -Age of Oldest Revolving Account Data Points AoORA I don't know how to Link Forum Posts LOL

Message 99 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever post you want to link to, click on the three dots in the top right hand corner and choose Permalink...after it gives you a new URL, you copy it and then you simply paste it where you are your posting. 😉
Message 100 of 159
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.