Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time purchase of Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One time purchase of Score

Why do I have to buy one of the packages?  Can't I just order my FICO Score just one time?
Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One time purchase of Score

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much, I just could not find it.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings
First off, Hello.  Seems like a great board.  Tons of info-having a great time reading.....

I see people talk some here about access to their scores & reports...I started cleaning up my credit reports about 4 months ago.....I bought online access thru my bank of america account and pay $12 a mo for all three reports and scores, maybe a little pricey but I find it a big help to have 24/7 access to everything. 

I also picked up "Credit Repair Kit for Dummies" (hate that name) somewhat useful tho
ctRob
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

ctrob wrote:
Greetings
First off, Hello.  Seems like a great board.  Tons of info-having a great time reading.....

I see people talk some here about access to their scores & reports...I started cleaning up my credit reports about 4 months ago.....I bought online access thru my bank of america account and pay $12 a mo for all three reports and scores, maybe a little pricey but I find it a big help to have 24/7 access to everything. 

I also picked up "Credit Repair Kit for Dummies" (hate that name) somewhat useful tho
ctRob

Be careful about the what you read in these so called "Credit Repair" kits. They are often filled with invalid and potentially harmful info.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.