Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only generating a Fico score on EX?

tag
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Only generating a Fico score on EX?

Hi, 

I opened my first credit card in May 2018 (mid May). Today I generated my first Fico score, but only on EX. TU and EQ just have a dash when I tried to buy a 3B report. Do any of you remember how long it took to get the others to generate a score ? 

Im guessing that since I opened it mid May, EX is just counting by the month, not the exact date. Do the others do the same?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Only generating a Fico score on EX?

@Bees18 wrote:

Hi, 

I opened my first credit card in May 2018 (mid May). Today I generated my first Fico score, but only on EX. TU and EQ just have a dash when I tried to buy a 3B report. Do any of you remember how long it took to get the others to generate a score ? 

Im guessing that since I opened it mid May, EX is just counting by the month, not the exact date. Do the others do the same?

In my experience Experian is always the first credit bureau to update.  Then Equifax updates a day or two late and TransUnion can take up to 4 days after Experian.  My advice would be to wait a week or so before attempting to pull scores.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.