cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
SPChaser
Established Contributor

OMG 800 CLUB BABY!!!!!!!

0B8253F1-F007-42FD-A613-9EE63E006FE9.jpeg

I'm so very very humbled right now. I just happened to check my Jet Blue Barclay app and looked at my score to see if it updated. The perivous score was 797 so I know I was close, but it wasn't budging, at least I'm my inpatient mind lol, l yet I really didn't think I would ever get here. As I've posted before, wifey and I were so very fortunate to be able to pay off a massive debt, and we're seeing the results of that. We were able to refinance our mortgage in less than 2 weeks and purchased her a new car all on our without the assistance of family because our credit scores have so vastly improved. We never want to be in that debt hole again!!! I just felt sharing this achievement is important because l've learned so much invaluable information on these forums that I want people who are also in rebuild, paying off debt, or working to improve their credit scores  that it's definitely worth the sacrifices to get there. TU is my only clean credit report, and I'm working still to remove that one 30 day late from EX and EQ. Thanks again!!! 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 1981 of 2,020
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OMG 800 CLUB BABY!!!!!!!

Congratulations on achieving an 800 FICO Score!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 1982 of 2,020
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! What does it feel like to be on the other side lol?

Message 1983 of 2,020
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success! That's an excellent score.
Message 1984 of 2,020
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Thank you @CreditAggie !

@grower1  it feels AMAZING!!!! Smiley Very Happy I remember when my scores were in the 500s and very low 600s. I was never in the 700s and now I'm in the 800 club Smiley LOL Flipping Amazing!!!

Thanks @AllZero!! Feels great 🥳🥳🥳

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 1985 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SPChaser wrote:

0B8253F1-F007-42FD-A613-9EE63E006FE9.jpeg

I'm so very very humbled right now. I just happened to check my Jet Blue Barclay app and looked at my score to see if it updated. The perivous score was 797 so I know I was close, but it wasn't budging, at least I'm my inpatient mind lol, l yet I really didn't think I would ever get here. As I've posted before, wifey and I were so very fortunate to be able to pay off a massive debt, and we're seeing the results of that. We were able to refinance our mortgage in less than 2 weeks and purchased her a new car all on our without the assistance of family because our credit scores have so vastly improved. We never want to be in that debt hole again!!! I just felt sharing this achievement is important because l've learned so much invaluable information on these forums that I want people who are also in rebuild, paying off debt, or working to improve their credit scores  that it's definitely worth the sacrifices to get there. TU is my only clean credit report, and I'm working still to remove that one 30 day late from EX and EQ. Thanks again!!! 

Congratulations on your terrific accomplishment! That's just great! The 800 CLUB!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Do they serve cocktails? 😉 Thanks for letting us all know and shining the light behind you. 

Am I correct in understanding it took you about 2.5, 3 years to do this, yes? 🥳

Message 1986 of 2,020
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! And welcome to the 800 club! It's awesome in here, so let's make sure we stick around. Smiley Happy
Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 1987 of 2,020
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Congrats on hitting a credit milestone!

Message 1988 of 2,020
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 1989 of 2,020
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Big congrats is in order! Fine job putting in the hard work! 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 1990 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.