cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
BaddebtKing
New Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Last collections were deleted from EQ today!! Score jumped up to 764!

I'll be danged, the air DOES smell better here! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 730 -- TU 763
Current Score: EQ 764 -- Walmart TU FICO 9/6/11 775
Goal Score: EQ 800 -- TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 591 of 2,020
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Pulled new scores this week  Smiley Happy

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 592 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, I've got a long way to go!
Message 593 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

@BaddebtKing wrote:

Last collections were deleted from EQ today!! Score jumped up to 764!

I'll be danged, the air DOES smell better here! Smiley Very Happy

Those are great scores BaddebtKing! 

Congratulations on your EQ score increase (and your TU score isn't anything to complain about, either) !

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 594 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

@JaseT wrote:

Pulled new scores this week  Smiley Happy

WOW!  That's quite an accomplishment, JaseT!

Congratulations on becoming a FICO High Achiever!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 595 of 2,020
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Grats to all!!

I'm finally in the club as well!

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 596 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

@ficonightmare wrote:

Grats to all!!

I'm finally in the club as well!

Look at those scores.  WOW!!!

You might want to consider changing your screen name now, ficonightmare!

Congratulations!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 597 of 2,020
cashcardscore
New Contributor

EQ is now 773 due to CLI and balance decrease reporting. Util is now 20%

TU is 791. Still readying my CC debt incorrectly but my oldest account fell off so I lost 7 months of credit history yet TU went up 6 points from 785.

Starting Score: EQ 577
Current Score: EQ 686
Goal Score:EQ 700

Message 598 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I just checked out my new scores for this year, and lost some points.  And, I thought I was doing good by paying off my credit card of $38.  Geez!!

New scores:  TU--782;  EQ--795.   Guess I'll never reach my goal of 825-850, unless I charge once in awhile.

Reason:  

"There are no recent balances on your revolving credit accounts.  Your credit report shows no recent balances on your revolving accounts. Your FICO score was hurt because you are not currently demonstrating active revolving credit management.  What to do about this: You might consider moderate and responsible use of your credit cards (such as charging low balances) and repaying them on time."

Message 599 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

Got a score watch update today from myfico.com, a jump from 742 to 790..  Thanks to everyone for the insights and knowledge to get this done.  I'm going to wait a week or so before pulling the report.

Your FICO® score at Equifax is

790 as of April 4, 2011
Message 600 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.