cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Wow!  Congratulations!  This is my goal!

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 1891 of 2,020
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

All of my scores are over 800.  Starting rebuilding in 2015 with a 550.  Just saw that Citi Bankcard 8 has me at 858.  That was a 25 point jump from 2 weeks prior. Don't know why.

to post on myfico.png

Message 1892 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two of my youngest credit cards turned a year old this month, leaving all my revolvers (5) over 12 months old. Yet, my scores barely moved:  Exp: 792.  Eq: 797. I expected a large bump, maybe 15, but didn't.  I'm baffled. 

Message 1893 of 2,020
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Two of my youngest credit cards turned a year old this month, leaving all my revolvers (5) over 12 months old. Yet, my scores barely moved:  Exp: 792.  Eq: 797. I expected a large bump, maybe 15, but didn't.  I'm baffled. 

Are you on a clean or dirty card?

Message 1894 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clean card.

Message 1895 of 2,020
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Clean card.

In that case, it may be that you recovered most of the point loss from being on a new account scorecard incrementally over the year that your most recent revolver has been open.

Message 1896 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update for the month:

CF37AEFB-44E7-441D-B1C3-D68BA7B35285.jpeg

Message 1897 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been visiting this forum for many months and decided to join today to learn more about this fascinating world of credit.  11 months ago I decided to see what my credit score was and found it was 552.  Didn't realize how bad it was until I visited this forum.  Read some tips and decided to apply for a secure credit card with a limit of $300.  Per info I read here I paid it off every month and kept the UTI under 10% each month.  I have watched it everyday slowly but surely go up and up and now have reached a Transunion FICO score of 767.  I will now be reading about what my next steps should be.  Thanks to everyone here for the wealth of information.

Message 1898 of 2,020
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been visiting this forum for many months and decided to join today to learn more about this fascinating world of credit.  11 months ago I decided to see what my credit score was and found it was 552.  Didn't realize how bad it was until I visited this forum.  Read some tips and decided to apply for a secure credit card with a limit of $300.  Per info I read here I paid it off every month and kept the UTI under 10% each month.  I have watched it everyday slowly but surely go up and up and now have reached a Transunion FICO score of 767.  I will now be reading about what my next steps should be.  Thanks to everyone here for the wealth of information.

Welcome to My Fico Forums, @Anonymous, and congrats on your credit score progress!  Smiley Happy  Going from 552 to 767 in only 11 months is fantastic!  Well done.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 1899 of 2,020
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone!

I've been off the boards for months but wanted to drop by and update.  I'm almost there.  Congratulations

to everyone that has accomplished their goals and to those that haven't, keep up the great work. It will

happen before you know it. Slow and steady will win out in the end.

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!  

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 1900 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.