Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid down balance and no score change

tag
DeeCorey
New Contributor

Re: Paid down balance and no score change

I even went so far as to buy my score here on MyFico AND my TU and EQ FICO scores just to see if they might be different, and they're not. EQ: 655, EX: 656, TU: 657. Before this month my FICO 8 and vantage scores were about the same. As a result of my new balances/utilization my vantage scores on CK are now TU: 691, EQ: 675. I thought I had this scoring/credit thing down to a science but I don't get it.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes and that's another weird part! The accounts on CCT are reflecting the new balances and CLIs and some of the accounts weren't even due to update yet as far as my report dates go. They all updated within the first week of the month already. I honestly don't get it.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crazy. Loopyman you and I are in the exact same situation. I thought I had it somewhat figured out too 😂 Lol I will see what happens next month I suppose.
Message 13 of 15
DeeCorey
New Contributor

Amorg I'm DEFINITELY watching for next month! My Cap1 Statement drops on the 22nd of every month, and I've paid my balance way down on that one this month. If my score yet again doesn't budge I'm gonna need some heads to roll. 😡😡😂

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone has some explaining to do! Lol this credit building journey is NO JOKE
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.