cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing with the EQ Score Power simulator. -90 point loss for 1 missed payment.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Playing with the EQ Score Power simulator. -90 point loss for 1 missed payment.

I hope this is wrong, not that I plan on getting a 30 day late. Wow. Can it hurt some folks that much to have just 1 late. EQ simulator says for my profile it will cost me -90 points. I take that as a complement. lol.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Playing with the EQ Score Power simulator. -90 point loss for 1 missed payment.

if that's so, then why the h3ll don't i/you get 90 points for every payment made!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Playing with the EQ Score Power simulator. -90 point loss for 1 missed payment.

lol ducky! It don't woik that way. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I hope this is wrong, not that I plan on getting a 30 day late. Wow. Can it hurt some folks that much to have just 1 late. EQ simulator says for my profile it will cost me -90 points. I take that as a complement. lol.

Yes, sweetie, that's the penalty you pay for all the hard work you did on your scores! Smiley Very Happy

I lost 50 points for a 30-day late when it first posted, and I promise you, at the time I was WAY lower than where you are now. Still am, in fact. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

High FICO achievers do not have any lates. So, one will kill you.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.