cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasant surprise....Experian gifted me!

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Pleasant surprise....Experian gifted me!

Last week on a discussion here, @ImTheDevil  advised me to call Experian to see if I could talk them into removing a 30 day late from 2012.  I called and was told that since this is an active revolving (TLOC) it will remain reporting until I finally pay it off and reported as closed.  Okay, I understand.....this morning I found that it's gone!  Early too....wasn't supposed (in my mind) to until May 2019.  It is "Poof!" gone from my report and DH's report as well.  Did Experian throw me a bone? I'll take it "ruff ruff"Smiley LOL

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Pleasant surprise....Experian gifted me!

Oh gosh!  Forgot to add Thanks @ImTheDevil  I think that phone call made it happen.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s awesome Smiley Happy make sure you let us know what it does for your score too!
Message 3 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That’s awesome Smiley Happy make sure you let us know what it does for your score too!

Okay, Experian is my lowest score, fingers crossed!Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8
kiea
Frequent Contributor

They will remove accounts within 6 months of the date of removal
Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian is actually 3 months. It’s TU that’s six months. But she didn’t have the account removed, just the blemish on it, so she kept the tradeline and its age but had the negative part removed. Complete win Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Okay I stand corrected
Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 7 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

yeah, this acct will keep reporting every month cause I'll probably never pay the thing off.  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.