Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preliminary impact of app'ing spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Preliminary impact of app'ing spree

In the last week of Sept. and first week of Oct. I applied for and was accepted for 3 cc's:

WaMu Visa Platinum: $6,500 cl
BoA Visa Platinum(the 99/500): $500 cl
Juniper Visa Platinum: $500 cl

My scores on Oct.1:
TU: 676
EXP: 665
EQ: 633

Today WaMu posted my TU score on my acct page on their website: 651
So I lost 25 points with TU for doing all this. I was expecting it and accept it.

I'm sooooooooo wanting to pull all 3 CR's but will hold off till 1st of Nov. to let the dust settle.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Time to stop app'ing, and go cold turkey for 6 months or so. A year if I can hold out. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Preliminary impact of app'ing spree

Yep, no more trips to the garden store for you, missy! Time to stay home and water and weed and fertilize what you've got. We expect to see a lovely bouqet in about six months' time. (You've picked up some good cards there, btw--congrats.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks hauling. Think I'll take up knitting, sitting around the fireplace with Toby curled up next to me in my rocking chair. Guess I'll have to go out and buy a rocking chair with those new CC's. LOL.

Oh! Hey, many congrats on your b'day, AND anniversery, girlfriend! And many more to come. Smiley Happy

Never ever, ever be late. ever
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

thanks back atcha!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.