Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling Scores for Mortgage

tag
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Pulling Scores for Mortgage

Ideal AZEO balance for mortgage pulls??

any info will help.!! Got Pre approv by FBC for a Freddie mae on a New Construction loan 3.5% and my current Mortgage score is 760++ and UT is prob 4-6% now . I will SIgn July1st to start building then close 8 months later so they will pull 2xs in 10 months closing march 2021wondering what the right numbers are . 

Thanks ..

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Pulling Scores for Mortgage

@ironchef wrote:

Ideal AZEO balance for mortgage pulls??

any info will help.!! Got Pre approv by FBC for a Freddie mae on a New Construction loan 3.5% and my current Mortgage score is 760++ and UT is prob 4-6% now . I will SIgn July1st to start building then close 8 months later so they will pull 2xs in 10 months closing march 2021wondering what the right numbers are . 

Thanks ..

The optimum revolving utilization number of accounts for your mortgage scores is to have one card reporting a small balance while the others report zero balances. Make sure the one you're relying on to report a balance is not a Chase card, because Chase reports off-cycle if an account is paid down to zero.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, reporting AZEO for mortgage is very ideal.

Message 3 of 4
ironchef
Regular Contributor

thank you for your input. This gererally is how i have my accounts

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.