Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reported name dropped off my TU report

tag
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Reported name dropped off my TU report

I recieved an alert from Wallet Hub that one of my reported names had dropped off the TU report. I checked the report via CK and only my full name (first name, middle name, last name) was showing. I most often use my first name, middle initial, last name when signing documents and credit request. That name option is no longer listed and I wonder if anyone knows why it would have been dropped? Should I put in a dispute to have it placed back on my report?

TIA

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Reported name dropped off my TU report

The CRA's get your "name" from creditors when they report. Think of an account that used your full name before. Maybe an account that had your full name dropped off your reports? Did you try ACR?  

Message 2 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I recieved an alert from Wallet Hub that one of my reported names had dropped off the TU report. I checked the report via CK and only my full name (first name, middle name, last name) was showing. I most often use my first name, middle initial, last name when signing documents and credit request. That name option is no longer listed and I wonder if anyone knows why it would have been dropped? Should I put in a dispute to have it placed back on my report?

TIA

I would leave it alone. The middle initial version will come back.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 6
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Thanks all , my name with middle initial has te appeared 🙂 All good 👌🏽

Message 4 of 6
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Thanks all , my name with middle initial has reappeared 🙂 All good 👌🏽

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Excellent.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.