Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictive Endorsements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

I would imagine it is still worth a try.
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:
I would imagine it is still worth a try.

A wiccan ritual might also be worth a try, and if it fails then no harm no foul (at least insofar as your credit is concerned).

Use of an RE, could, in theory, in a state somewhere, with the right prosecutor, be found to constitute fraud.

Tuscani advised consulting a lawyer or your state AG. I agree.

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@boosted wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I used one with my Cable bill that went to CA.

What was the outcome?

DELETED!!!!
From EQ and TU as of yesterday.
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:
The account has been removed from all 3 CRA's and I recieved a letter from the CA today.

"This letter is to advise that per our client's request your account has been closed in our office as an error.  We have requested for this to be removed from you credit file if necessary."
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the exact same situation with COX Communications in California with the CA being Credit Control Corp too. Do I send the letter to the same address in Arizona? What do I write on the back of the check exactly? speak soon Thanks so much

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 02:27 AM
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked for and found the mailing address (not where payment is sent)  you want to make sure where you send it handles your account.

I put in the memo- "per attached agreement"
Good luck!!!!!

lilquit wrote:
I am in the exact same situation with COX Communications in California with the CA being Credit Control Corp too. Do I send the letter to the same address in Arizona? What do I write on the back of the check exactly? speak soon Thanks so much

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 02:27 AM

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Jessica informed me that by policy Cox Communications will withdraw my account from collections and remove the negative entries from my credit report after full payment has been made."

Did you really speak to a Jessica that said this?

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 11:00 AM
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilquit wrote:
"Jessica informed me that by policy Cox Communications will withdraw my account from collections and remove the negative entries from my credit report after full payment has been made."

Did you really speak to a Jessica that said this?

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 11:00 AM

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your excuse on the phone why you didnt pay before?
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They did not ask and I did not say.

I hate excuses-

If they would have asked my answer would have been " I dumped you because you have raised your rates 10 times in 3 years, I was being pre-billed for the next month. The partial balance slipped though the cracks."

lilquit wrote:
What was your excuse on the phone why you didnt pay before?

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.