cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious delinquency on fico score

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Re: Serious delinquency on fico score

Hey Knight,

Sorry for the late response this site gives no type of notifcations had to come back and check! Anywho, so the account was paid by the insurance the gap payment is still pending however the full balance still shows up on all 3 CRA's. It looks like on monday I will be hounding the heck out of the GAP to pay off the rest ! Lol good to know your issue was resolved! Just curious was there a positive impact on your credit for having yours paid in full? 

Message 31 of 33
Highlighted

hey will wait until it zeros out will keep this fourm updated with my results as there arent many fourms on this issue but this information needs to be out there for anyone who is or may go through this... 

Message 32 of 33
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

@lorenaaa760 wrote:

Hey Knight,

Sorry for the late response this site gives no type of notifcations had to come back and check! Anywho, so the account was paid by the insurance the gap payment is still pending however the full balance still shows up on all 3 CRA's. It looks like on monday I will be hounding the heck out of the GAP to pay off the rest ! Lol good to know your issue was resolved! Just curious was there a positive impact on your credit for having yours paid in full? 

@lorenaaa760 There are notifications but you need to subscribe to the topic.  It's not done by the default user options.

Alternatively you can go into settings under Subscriptions and then Notification Settings and turn on notifications for everything you participate in but if you are a frequent member of the forum that gets tedious quickly Smiley Happy

        
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.