mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Shocked! Broke 800!!

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Belated gratz to you welcome to the 800 club:-)  Its quite the accomplishment 

Thank you for that.  I was wondering if I was in the 800 club since I only have one updated score that puts me there.

If i were i would wonder why the other scores are 60+ points different than your EX , but 800 is 800 no matter what in my book :-)

I'm thinking it's because I don't have updated information on the other two scores. The other two information systems would have recorded or captured information, before I made all my payments. The information on my June statements should be more accurate.  At least I'm hoping that's the case.  But you do have a good point. 

I just received an e-mail from Equifax that an incorrect charge off is being removed.  I've just gone online to look at the dispute areas for all three Bureaus. It looks like TransUnion is mistakenly listing an acct that I closed as an account that was closed my the bank. I'm going to comb through the seperate reports and dispute the charge off with TransUnion and Experian and compare the three Bureau reports.  Experian is already giving me an 808, but it won't hurt to have them remove the charge-off also. Thanks for giving me the advice; it's making me review all three Bureau reports again and that's a good thing.

well you are on the right path, my experian is always my lowest score due to it having an lot more inq than my other scores. Also i think its missing an few accounts thats on my eq. I may see if experian will add some of those other accounts. Its not an major concearn for me since i am not applying for anything right now, and i am still above 750 range, which is considered excellent, i think , by most creditors 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.