cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short history and amount of new credit...

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Short history and amount of new credit...

Can still yield a nice FICO! This is my actual TU score. I have opened several new accounts this year (over a dozen) which of course through off my average age and account history.

Remember, always focus on any major baddies before worrying about low hanging fruit such as Inqs, opening new accounts, etc.

--

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Re: Short history and amount of new credit...

that's sweet tuscani! which fico product do you use? i like the graphics alot!
Message 2 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ok Tusc, now we know one of your scores! Not to be a jerk but I always thought your scores were around 750.Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do you post your picture of the scales? I've wanted to post my fico score page from the 3 cr's but can't seem to figure it out.
Message 4 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

caliking wrote:
how do you post your picture of the scales? I've wanted to post my fico score page from the 3 cr's but can't seem to figure it out.

Is this what you what you want to post?

Your Latest FICO® Scores

Offical FICO Score Seal

TransUnion

Date: 08/10/2007

Equifax

Date: 08/10/2007

Experian

Date: 08/30/2007

Message Edited by fused111 on 09-18-2007 03:32 PM
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXACTLY! Your Latest FICO® Scores Offical FICO Score Seal TransUnion 675 Date: 9/18/2007 Equifax 674 Date: 9/12/2007 Experian 654 Date: 9/10/2007 Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score

Message Edited by caliking on 09-18-2007 08:29 PM
Message 6 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

caliking wrote:
EXACTLY!

It should be easy! I just copied and pasted. Be careful though. After you paste, anything in color and underlined must be deleted and retyped otherwise other will be able to click on this info and see your personal info.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused111 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
EXACTLY!

It should be easy! I just copied and pasted. Be careful though. After you paste, anything in color and underlined must be deleted and retyped otherwise other will be able to click on this info and see your personal info.

hmm, I edited my above post. I cut/pasted like you said. But mines just comes out all words no picture.
Message 8 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

That's odd! hmmmmmmm let me think.
Message 9 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks guys... yea 742 is tipping the low end for me.. dam new accounts. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.