Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone Please help me understand the difference in my credit score

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Someone Please help me understand the difference in my credit score

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for everyone's help so far, I trust me...I'll be doing quite of bit of studying to find out why things are hurting me.  I think the biggest issues with me is that I was not the best at paying debt off on time years ago and I see quite a bit of stuff that's 30, 60, 90 days late back in 2004 - 2006.  I guess it just takes time for that to fall off my record. 

I wish I found this site months ago, but at least I'm more aware going into 2011 then what I would have been if I waited to try to re-finance.

Have a great New Year!

ms

Now that's the kind of things talked about in Rebuilding Your Credit.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Someone Please help me understand the difference in my credit score

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for everyone's help so far, I trust me...I'll be doing quite of bit of studying to find out why things are hurting me.  I think the biggest issues with me is that I was not the best at paying debt off on time years ago and I see quite a bit of stuff that's 30, 60, 90 days late back in 2004 - 2006.  I guess it just takes time for that to fall off my record. 

I wish I found this site months ago, but at least I'm more aware going into 2011 then what I would have been if I waited to try to re-finance.

Have a great New Year!

ms

+1 to MVV. After you've done your homework to get the basis of understanding, be sure to stick around! Head over the Rebuilding forum, and tell us all about those baddies. You're sure to get a ton of help!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.